Recruitment agencies need to be adaptable, stay ahead of their competition in a fast-paced environment and handle candidate CVs and personal information securely.
Effective document management and high availability of their IT systems is business-critical for recruiters. Downtime could result in a recruitment business losing candidates and clients.
At IT Backbone we’ve been providing a range of IT support, managed infrastructure services and consultancy to recruitment agencies from initial start-up to large established firms.
Here are some of the benefits and savings we have delivered to recruitment agencies:
- We migrated a large recruitment agency to our private cloud, so they can now work from anywhere and were able to let their expensive office in London go
- We’ve undertaken complete systems integrations with RDB, Influence, Bullhorn and DaXtra, enabling seamless and secure business continuity and superior client-candidate relationships, allowing candidate applications to be sourced and uploaded faster than ever before
- Text alert software and DaXtra integration automatically imported client CVs into a large recruitment firm’s CRM automatically, facilitating client roles to be filled more quickly
- Infrastructure installation for a large recruitment agency enabled them to extend their pool of candidates and clients, resulting in an increase in client placements
- IT Backbone’s Cyber Essentials accreditation demonstrates to clients the priority of cyber security threats to us, and reassures our recruitment clients that we work according to cyber security best practice
- Microsoft 365 enables flexible and remote working for all our clients; it also removes the need to purchase expensive hardware, saving recruitment companies significant amounts of money
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM), provided by Microsoft Intune, managed a large, established recruiter’s devices, so that personal and business information were isolated, and specific groups of users had defined access to groups of apps, maximising the security of sensitive business data
"TPP Recruitment have been using IT Backbone’s support service since August 2017; we are heavily reliant on the ability of their Service Desk to act quickly to user requests. We submit multiple requests daily and the majority are actioned speedily and we rely on this to ensure business continuity and staff satisfaction with their IT systems."
CEO, TPP Recruitment
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
“Pearson Whiffin has been working with IT Backbone for over six years, and in that time a relationship has formed between the two business that is based on trust and respect.As well as handling any day to day support issues that may crop up both quickly and efficiently, they have undertaken several large projects for us. These include an Exchange to Office 365 migration and moving us to a virtual desktop solution. Each project has been well planned and handled professionally and with the best interest of my business in mind.They will always be my first option for any IT needs I have in the future”
Director of Pearson Whiffin Recruitment