IT Backbone is proud to have built strong, successful partnerships with many of the UK’s leading casinos, delivering projects from complete ground-up infrastructure installations to 24/7 support and disaster recovery.
Robust and reliable wifi for staff and customers underpins casinos’ daily operations 24/7, so it’s crucial that they work with a reliable and technically experienced IT partner with specific gambling experience and knowledge.
Some of the key projects and results we have delivered for casinos and gambling companies include:
- Complete infrastructure installations and ongoing support from the ground up for numerous casino businesses, including state of the art multimedia displays for superior and immersive guest experiences
- Solution build for Playtech’s NEON with Dual Play and Omni, enabling linked player accounts and providing access to the single wallet at slot machines, gaming tables and cash desks
- Playtech Dual Play implementation, which enables players from all over the world to enjoy a tailored cultural experience while playing live games from anywhere in the world on any platform. Dual Play currently caters for European and Asian markets, which means that an Asian player who lives in Europe can play a game operated in the UK with an Asian dealer who follows Asian customer service practices and vice versa
- Playtech Omni Project implementation. Playtech’s omni-channel gaming is ground-breaking – it provides an ‘anywhere-anytime’, seamless connection of Playtech ONE omni-channel games and systems across every channel and device. It also allows players access to enhanced reward systems when playing a game in different ways, for example, using different devices
- A number of complete refurbishments for casinos from the ground up, removing and uninstalling existing IT infrastructure, and replacing with new systems and solutions, with superior performance, efficiencies, for a lower investment than their old hardware and solutions
- Migration and maintenance of casino infrastructures to IT Backbone’s own private cloud, to comply with gaming license needs. We ensure that clients’ data is snapshotted hourly, and replicated offsite, in the unlikely event of a DR incident
- Support and maintenance for casino and gaming environments on a 24/7 basis
- Implemented mobile device management (MDM) to protect casino owned devices and control the use of apps on their employees’ devices
Vendors we regularly integrate with and partner with include:
Abbiati – Abbiati Casino Equipment manufactures and supplies casino equipment used in live gaming, for example, roulette wheels, tables and chips, together with technical back up of full CAD design and technical services. All of Abbiati’s products meet the high standards of Italian quality and design, always working to achieve quality, service and security.
Cammegh – Cammegh’s (pronounced “CAM-ay”) first roulette wheel was made in a tiny garage in Kent in 1989. Thirty years later, and only a few miles from the tiny garage, founder Bill Cammegh’s sons Richard and Andrew lead a team of 30 to continue founder Bill’s work with a commitment to making the world’s finest roulette wheels.
Everi – Everi was formed through the merger of Global Cash Access (GCA) and Multimedia Games (MGAM) in 2015. Their mission is to transform the casino industry through innovative gaming, financial technology, and loyalty solutions.
Galaxy Gaming – Galaxy Gaming develops, manufactures and distributes innovative proprietary table games, state-of-the-art electronic wagering platforms and enhanced bonusing systems worldwide.
IGT – IGT is a global leader in gaming, with headquarters in London and Leeds, and operating headquarters in Rome, Las Vegas and Rhode Island. IGT has more than 11,000 employees across the globe, and its mission is to lead the global gaming entertainment industry by focusing innovations in content and platform technology around delivering an outstanding player experience.
Novomatic Gaming – Novomatic is one of the largest gaming technology companies in the world. The Group has locations in more than 50 countries and exports high-tech gaming equipment to more than 75 states.
Passport Technology – Passport Technology is a leading developer of technology-based solutions and services for the highly regulated payments, gaming, and financial services markets. The company’s products include redemption kiosks, quasi-cash, ATMs, digital payments, interactive content and loyalty services.
Playtech – Playtech is the world’s largest online gaming software supplier, offering cutting-edge, value added solutions such as NEON to the industry’s leading operators.
Scientific Games – Scientific Games’ casino, interactive and instant lottery games are designed to reach players wherever they are, whenever they want to play, and in any channel they choose: casino, retail or digital.
SIGNS4U – SIGNS4U is a Dutch sign making company, with 25 years’ experience in signs and systems. They work with businesses from five-star international casinos to individual family fun arcades, providing signage and multimedia systems.
TCSJOHNHUXLEY – TCSJOHNHUXLEY is a leading manufacturer and supplier of end-to-end live gaming solutions and services, from roulette wheels and gaming tables to the A Plus Shuffler, the latest in Blaze LED Surface Technology.
Discover how IT Backbone can help your casino
Get in touch today
Casino Compliance Ltd
"We have used IT Backbone’s services on a number of casino projects, ranging from consultancy right the way through to full IT systems deployments. We have found their knowledge and professionalism a cut above the rest, due to the nature of the business, we have to be sure we choose the right partners. We began trading with IT Backbone four years ago on a renowned London Casino, the way that IT Backbone managed this project has meant we have since used their services for many subsequent casino projects. “It is always hard finding companies that understand the industry and business needs; however, with Jason and his team at our disposal, we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend their services"
Managing Director of Casino Compliance Ltd
Park Lane Casino
"Working with IT Backbone was and continues to be an outstanding experience, an MSP who continuously supports our infrastructure and provides a reliable backbone on a day to day basis for our services, support and escalations. Our latest project with IT Backbone entailed implementing and hosting our very own Virtualised HA Environment; this works flawlessly in conjunction with our gaming providers at the Casino"
Managing Director, Park Lane Casino
Mayfair Casino Ltd
"IT Backbone has the rare ability to deeply understand our business, industry and culture, and their expertise enables us to get the very best from our infrastructure and solutions."
Victoria Gate Casino
"As a Casino start-up, we have to choose a company that had the right knowledge and expertise within our industry. We were recommended the services of IT Backbone to discuss our needs and requirement for our new venture. After our first meeting with their team, we knew they understood what is required for a business of our type. IT Backbone and Victoria Gate Casino have been working side by side ever since the launch of the casino. They initially built the entire infrastructure that the casino runs on which includes a multi-node virtualised system while also installing over 30 access points to be accessible from anywhere on the gaming floor; these systems run all of our gaming and back office systems. Their time and effort into making sure everything was up and running for the grand opening was second to none. As expected, everything went to plan, and all systems ran as expected, and has continued to do so. IT Backbone also liaise with our onsite IT administrators to deal with tasks such as arranging to update the servers, assisting with day to day support, and also advising on potential upgrades and or concerns. Having such a professional help desk and technical team on hand really puts the end user at ease”
Head of Compliance of Victoria Gate Casino